Banner

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Home Page


Computer Technician Services PC Repair Regopark Queens 

 Before you read below Click the following link to learn About Who I am.        About Me

Please note that travel cost is not included in the cost. If you want to save Money on any software I will upload them for you to download them with instructions. All my prices are subject to change and always up for Negotiations/Haggling.
Remember if you go to any Staples or Best Buy you be paying 3 to 4 times the amount I would charge for the same service.  Read breakdown at the bottom and notes regarding payment.

My Prices
  • ALL repairs Are $40 an hour plus travel  I am offering combined services. Network Setup/PC repair/Mac Repair
  • From slow computers to cracked screens  I do it all.
  • I setup home offices/small business and  networks and secure them for years to come. 
  • Even if you do not own a business I offer  home solutions and provide quality service.
  • 1 year tech support  contact me for quote.
  •  
  • I have lots of software such as Photoshop and Quicken/Quick books and so much more please ask.
Cost that I Charge vs. Staples. Example
Here is an example. You need a hard drive replacement they will charge you for the part plus $60 just to put the part inside plus  2 hours labor that cost around 70 per hour.  Total cost is $200 depending on hard drive size and speed.

So at Staples you are paying for the part that can run from $200-$400  for the total cost for a hard drive and labor.


Now if you went with me I would only charge you the actual cost of the hard drive with a proof of invoice and then $40 per hour not counting any traveling costs.  

You would end up with a solid state drive (it's very fast )  vs staples that would give you a normal  one that is 4 times slower.

So you would save anywhere from $200-$400
These cost do change but my fees will always be less from 30-60 % less.

I do take debit/credit card payments with PayPal as well, but I have to charge a little more to cover the cost of PayPal,

Click Comments for reviews :)

33 comments:

  1. Hey, my name is Rob and I live in White Plains. I gained contact with this guy when I bought a computer from him on Ebay. Still never met him, but through email and mail, this guy has helped me tremendously in many ways. The best part has been the software,....some obscure things not on his list, but he had perfect working copies. Very trustworthy and highly recommended. r1arrigo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. helped me find a video card for my computer very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. The service has always been excellent. I would recommend Steven to everyone.

    Richardsny2@gmail.com contact me if you want more info regarding my review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steven has been so helpful he knows a lot. He is the best.
    if any questions about his service please email me indiasn7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I encountered Steven on ebid. I was looking for some software that he had listed. Through no fault of his own, ebid did not treat his product very well. They wanted to have everything shipped instead of downloading even though they indicated the purchaser had the option of both. After purchasing my product and waiting 2 weeks for delivery, I did a cold call to his number. He answered promptly. He was courteous. And he was only to happy to help me get the product promised. I would recommend him to my mother. I look forward to working with him again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steven was extremely helpful and patient in the whole process of setting up software that I was having trouble with. He took the time to resolve the problem and even gave me tips on making my computer run more efficiently

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steven is very helpful and saves me money. He does not try to upsell anything and is direct to the point. He setup my mac and printer and tv. He knows how to find stuff for cheaper then store as well. also he helped me with my phone.
    I would recommend him.

    bakshg@gmail.com is my email if any questions about his work contact me :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steven has been very helpful with my personal computer as well as the hardware components of my system at work. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field of expertise. I recommend him to all of my colleagues in the legal world. I can be contacted at Pari@parisheth.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This guy saved my day. I had so many issues even got a phone call form unknown person who cause more issues to my computer.
    Steven really helped me form fixing my computer to explaining to me how to protect my computer again.

    you can contact me at fbotegarapa@gmail.com if any questions regarding his work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for the extra help you gave me the other day.

      I took my computer to a different tech because you was a tad busy. That was the biggest mistake I made in my life.
      I had blue screen after that from this other tech and you really saved the day Steven.

      Anyone who reads this can contact me at fbotegarapa@gmail.com regarding my review for Steven.

      Delete
  10. I found Steven to be very knowledgeable about computers, and very fair with his pricing. He is also very flexible with coming to the office to address issues. He helped me with replacing a bad power supply, retrieving files from an old hard drive, and installing programs. He will be my go-to computer guy. I highly recommend him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm very grateful to Steven. He was highly recommended by a friend when ask about computer knowledge, helping me to find some Mac programs I needed very quick and for a good price. I highly advise anyone in need of technological help to check with him.

    Randy Cooper Cuba

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfectly working software. Above board and honest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Steven was very pleasant, helpful, gave a lot of his time, and the price is great. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

    ReplyDelete
  14. steven is an amazing tech for computers i Higly recomand him if any question contact me ellamullokandova@yahoo.com thank u

    ReplyDelete
  15. Steve is an amazing tech!! You can always contact us Romar_Realty@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Steve is amazing. He will save u lots of money. I highly recommend him.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was a pleasure dealing with Steven. Very patient, helpful & well priced!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Steven was very helpful price was great and very patient.

    also order toner as a good price thanks for the years of support.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Steven is a great guy he does good work and is always fair if you have any question contact me at Michaeltax1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Steven was a welcome guest at our BnB. When I asked about a computer problem, he quickly addressed it--then suggested other steps to improve security and efficiency. I'm very impressed with his technical proficiency. AND his fingers fly over that keyboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much For the Computer help and all the hard work for our business.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Steven Is a Nice and Friendly Tech. HE explained to me what is needed to upgrade and provide could backups for my computers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Steven is a great guy Always helpful even during hard times like the virus we are dealing with. Thanks for helping me with my computers and servers.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Steven is very helpful and cares about his work. Thanks agin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to contact me at Michaeltax1@aol.com For reference.

      Delete
  25. Wonderful service... just helped us set up an extender. Steve was kind, considerate and patient.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Steven was very pleasant and helpful! Wonderful and fast service! Thanks again
    khowrd@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete